ARCN Recruitment – The Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria has started its recruitment exercise of newly qualified persons into its sector to fill up vacant space in its various offices across the nation.
There are various ways through which you can apply for ARCN Recruitment. But in this blog post, we are going to provide you with the basic steps you can follow in order for your application to reach the right place.
All you have to do is carefully go through this article, as you read below, you will discover important information you need to know regarding the ARCN Recruitment exercise.
But first, you have to meet up with the ARCN Recruitment application requirements and qualifications. Once you meet these requirements and qualify to apply for the recruitment, then you are good to go.
To apply for the ARCN Recruitment is simple and as easy as ABC, you just have to follow the application procedures that we have made available for you on this web page and you can easily apply.
First, visit the Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria’s official recruitment portal, create a profile, locate the application page, fill out the application form, check well and correct errors then click on the submit button to submit your application.
Meanwhile, more outlined guidelines on how to apply for the ARCN Recruitment can be found as you go through this article below. l
ARCN Recruitment – What you Should Know
Having been informed about the ARCN Recruitment exercise, next, you have to know what is involved in the recruitment exercise. That is how to apply, where to apply what are the criteria for applying for the ARCN recruitment.
These are the basic things you need to consider before proceeding to apply for the recruitment exercise. After going through these things and you are able to meet up with all that is required then you can proceed with your application having in mind if you can be able to work with the institution.
Who Should Apply For the ARCN Recruitment Exercise
If you are wondering whether you are eligible to apply for the ARCN Recruitment exercise. You don’t have to worry again if you have much going on in your mind, then you need not worry about that. This is because the application is for anyone who qualifies to apply. That is once you meet the basic requirements, you are good to amply.
So the issue if you can apply or who should apply is not a big deal once you are able to meet the ARCN Recruitment application requirements.
Assuming that you meet the application requirements, you need not waste time and grab this life-changing opportunity and secure a job position in one of the ARCN offices across the nation and earn some income.
Grabbing this wonderful opportunity will be a great idea that anyone would want. For this, we are going to walk you through the application requirements after which we will also provide you with procedures on how to apply for the ARCN Recruitment exercise.
ARCN Recruitment Application Requirements
- First and foremost the application requirement is that applicant must be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- He or she (applicant) must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of a BSc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skill
ARCN Recruitment Application Procedures
To apply for the ARCN Recruitment exercise, kindly follow the application procedures below:
- Visit the official Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria recruitment portal at ARCN .gov.ng
- Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up using your email address, confirm your email address, and then follow the registration prompts
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take a print-out once your registration is successful
- Ensure that all the information provided by you is accurate and valid. Most importantly, verify well and correct if there’s a mistake.
- Then Address your ARCN Recruitment Application to
The Executive Secretary,
Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN),
Agricultural Research House,
Plot 2230 Cadastral Zone 86, Mabushi,
P.M.B. 5026, Wuse,
Objectives of the Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN)
Below is the mission of the Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria
- Encourage and promote innovations in agricultural research, and foster the interest of agencies and individuals that may want to support.
- Helping to improve the method of producing agricultural goods and services.
- Marketing of Agricultural Products by generating appropriate technology and policy options.
- Bringing new ideas, world standards, and dynamic agricultural research in a bid to improve and enhance Nigerian Agricultural potential.
If you find this article, ARCN Recruitment helpful or if you have something to share with us, you can do so in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share with your friends on social media