CRIN Recruitment – The Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria has started its recruitment of new workers into its various offices across the nation to fill up vacant areas. This is to inform the general public that they can now bid applications for the CRIN Application now on the application portal.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their applications on the CRIN Recruitment portal.
How to apply, and where to apply the application process are what we are going to walk you through on this web page.
Meanwhile, as you read below this article, you will get to know more information and guidelines on how to apply for the CRIN Recruitment program.
The CRIN Recruitment application form is free of cost. This means that you don’t have to pay a dime in submitting your application on the CRIN Recruitment official portal.
Also, there are a series of requirements that you are expected to meet in order to qualify and apply for the CRIN Recruitment.
Meanwhile, if you wish to find which features, qualifications, and qualities you must possess in order to be considered as a potential recruit for the Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria.
If you want to know the above-listed core things, then keep reading this article to know more about them.
The CRIN Recruitment application is meant only for qualified applicants who have been trained in the same discipline. If you know that you do not qualify or you are unable to meet the application requirements, then do not make a move to apply.
CRIN – otherwise known as the Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria just as the name sound is the head body of the research of cocoa production, and maintenance as well as other agricultural products like palm oil, coffee, and cola in the country.
The CRIN headquarters is based in OYO State. This is where qualified and successful applicants are likely to be sent.
However, this does imply that you must be sent to the headquarters once you are selected, there are possibilities that you will be sent to other branches of the organization across the country.
The objective of CRIN Recruitment is to employ more qualified experts that will help to enlighten farmers on how to maximize profit from cocoa and plant production.
Above all, they’re also focused on how to market cocoa & export the products as a means of increasing the country’s GDP.
- NJI Recruitment Application Portal 2023 Apply Now
- NIPOST Recruitment 2023 | www.nipost.org.ng Application Made Easy
CRIN Recruitment Form
The CRIN Recruitment Form is actually a form that will be provided by the Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria on its application portal for qualified applicants to use in applying for job recruitment.
On the CRIN Recruitment form, you will be asked to provide some important or personal data like your name, your contact details, and your mode of identification like NIN, Driver’s License.
Also, in the form, you will be asked to provide your academic holdings like BSC, MSc, HND OND, etc.
Meanwhile, those and more are things that you will be asked to provide while filling out the CRIN Recruitment form.
CRIN Recruitment Application Portal
The CRIN Recruitment Application Portal is the official portal set aside or specifically designed by the Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria recruitment scheme for applicants to submit their electronic application form.
Qualified applicants are advised to kindly submit their application on this portal with no hesitation before the application deadline.
Having read to this extent, now, the next step towards applying for the CRIN Recruitment is getting to know the application requirements. This will help you to know if you are qualified to apply for the recruitment program.
CRIN Recruitment Application Requirements
Below are the basic requirements and things you must provide in order to be eligible to apply for the recruitment program.
- First and foremost the application requirement is that applicant must be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- He or she (applicant) must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of a BSc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skill
How to Apply for CRIN Recruitment
- Applicants are advised to kindly submit twelve typewritten copies and one electronic copy on CD of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of their credentials.
- Valid mobile numbers & email addresses should be indicated on the CV.
- Three referees should be requested to send their reports to the address below.
- All Applicants and Referees’ reports should be marked “Confidential Application” at the top left corner of the envelope and addressed to:
- The Executive Secretary,
- Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN),
- Agricultural Research House,
- Plot 223D Cadastral Zone B6, Mabushi,
- M.B. 5026, Wuse Abuja, Nigeria.
- nasims gov ng 2023 | Npower Application Portal Access Made Easy
- NPC Recruitment 2023/2024 | National Population Commission Application Portal
Meanwhile, if you find this article, CRIN Recruitment helpful or if you have something to share with us, you can do so in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share with your friends on social media