This is to officially publicize the official opening of the Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 – Application Process, Where and how to apply for the Delta State Teachers Recruitment will be discussed on this particular web page you are.
Are you a graduate? Have you been searching for a job? Is your current job not giving you the comfort you need? Is the Pay you receive from your current job, not enough for you compared to the tasks accompanied?
All these and more are what most are facing in their different working positions, especially those working in the private sector.
If you are facing any of the challenges mentioned above in your current workplace and you wish to find another job.
We have good news for you and is a job opportunity, this job happens to come from the public sector where you are not required much work above the pay.
This good news is especially for you – Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 program. The Delta State Government has decided to provide job opportunities for its indigenes by kicking off the Delta State Teachers Recruitment form where qualified candidates can apply and get a job in the teaching sector.
Also, this article got your back. But we urge you to have in mind that we are not encouraging you to quit your current job, all the information we have provided in this article is solely for informational purposes regarding the ongoing job opportunity program in Delta State – Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024.
Therefore, all the information we are going to provide is such that can be regarded as a life-changing opportunity because it will assist you if you use our guidelines through the application process to indicate interest in the ongoing Delta State teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 program.
However, we are going to walk you through all the important steps whether you are a novice or not all the necessary information as well as how important Delta state Teachers Recruitment will be for you has been made available for you here in this article.
Also, it will not cost you anything if you can take your time and go through this article in order to discover the gems that have been discussed as well step by step guidelines on how you can successfully apply for the recruitment.
However, the Delta State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruitment is open and currently accepting new candidates who are set to meet all the requirements expected in order to apply for the job recruitment exercise through the Delta State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruitment official portal @ www.deltastate.ng.gov.
And this is why it is important you read this article in order to know all the processes involved as well as step-by-step on how you can successfully apply for the Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2023.
Are you interested in applying for the ongoing Delta State secondary school teacher’s recruitment program for 2023? If you are, then ensure are fully set to meet all that is required of you as it has been provided for you in advance on this web page.
Furthermore, interested candidates who are sure that they have met all the requirements and qualifications for the Delta State Teachers Recruitment can now proceed with the application which can be made on the Delta State recruitment official portal.
Now, you have to take this article very seriously as we are going to walk you through right here how you can fill out the form and submit your application successfully.
Meanwhile, Delta State Teachers Recruitment shortlisted candidates will be released publicly & uploaded on the official portal @ www.deltastate.gov.ng. But bear in mind that only qualified candidates will be selected for the next stage of the exercise which is the aptitude test.
If teaching is your profession or you studied education at your college level, then this job is for you. All you must do is meet the requirements and qualifications, once you meet these criteria, then you are good to secure the job position using our application guidelines.
Delta State Teachers Recruitment – Jobs Available
Now, check through the discipline below and know the one you are good at especially the one you studied in your higher institution, and apply for it.
- English Language
- Basic Technology
- Agricultural Science
- Christian Religious Studies
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Civic Education
- Guidance and Counselling
So if you know you can teach any of the subjects listed above, then you are just one step away from being among the shortlisted candidates. Keep reading this article and apply all the guidelines provided here.
Delta State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2023
Interested persons who wish to participate in the ongoing Delta State teachers Recruitment must ensure to meet the requirements listed below in order to qualify and apply for the recruitment successfully.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Local Government Identification
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (for non-teaching)
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Basic Knowledge of computer applications will be added advantage.
Delta State Teachers Recruitment Application Procedures
Follow the application guidelines below to successfully apply for the Delta State Teachers Recruitment program.
- First, on your mobile device or PC, launch your default browser
- Go to the official Delta State Teachers recruitment portal at http://www.jobs.deltastate.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Select one between the Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
- Fill in your details (full name, permanent address, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the confirmation slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Delta State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
We regularly publish the latest information regarding the recruitment processes in the Delta State on this portal, meanwhile, if you, want to stay updated with the latest information about any recruitment updates in the state, keep visiting this website or better off signing up for our newsletters down the comment section below.
Also, the Delta State Teachers Recruitment is totally free, so Do Not Pay anyone to help you get this job, also, before submitting your application, ensure all the information you provided is correct and valid.