Emirate Islamic Bank is a financial leading institution that was established in 2004 to provide banking solutions to customers.
Aside from that, it offers other online services and products such as Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Car Loans, Business Loans, bill payments, transfers, and many more.
Emirate Islamic Banks only offer the best when it comes to digital banking, always giving the customers a user-friendly interface for an advanced experience.
You can explore the features that this platform has to give, but to do so you have to learn of the features and benefits of Emirates Islamic Bank which is discussed below.
Features Of Emirates Islamic Bank
This platform offers many features to help improve the experience of its new and old users who visits the site on a regular.
This makes the platform a unique online banking institution giving individuals and society at large diversified services and products that they need. Emirates Islamic Bank features are as follows
- Special customer service: The Customer Care Group give special attention to their customers and helps them throughout the banking process
- Digital banking solution: It offers personal loans, business loans, investment management, transfers, bill payments, and more, providing financial solutions to customers.
- Sharia-compliant product: Emirates Islamic Bank follows strictly the Sharia law and this makes their product easily accepted by the people
- Rewards: Using the Amount, you get to enjoy discount offers and other rewards right on the site.
- Online and mobile banking: You can access the website online and through a mobile app that is designed to make transfers and other services easy and simple to access.
- Diverse product Stock: it offers various services such as savings accounts, current accounts, personal and business financing, investment options, and credit cards to its users.
Eligibility Criteria for Emirates Islamic Bank
To create and have an account of your own in Emirates Islamic Bank, you have to meet certain requirements. These are just the basic but crucial eligible processes that must be followed to the very last one.
You can check the requirements criteria as outlined below
- You must be 18 years and Above
- Have a UAE residential address
- Must present a passport photograph or UAE ID
- Must have a minimum income earner whether as a self-employed or salaried earner. These procedures and requirements vary on the product and services that you are seeking to engage in.
Sign-Up Process for Emirates Islamic Bank
To Access the online banking features of Emirates Islamic Bank, it is important that you get to sign up for an account through their official website. The process of signing up is simple and straightforward. Here is a step to step guide to creating an account.
- Visit the official website emiratesislamic.ae
- Make sure you are connected to a strong internet
- Open the link and a page will be displayed
- Click on the signup option that you see on the screen to complete an online application
- You will be asked to provide certain personal information such as your name, phone number, and email.
- You will be required to create a strong password that only you can access
- Verification of the phone number and email will take a few minutes
- Enter the verification code sent and click on sign up to finish the application process
Aside from this online application, you can try the offline method by visiting the branch office location and filling out a form that will be issued to you.
Search for a branch that is closest to where you live and seek help on how to go about the application process from the branch representative. With this, you are just a few minutes away from accessing the online banking experience made possible by Emirates Islamic Bank.
How to Login To Emirates Islamic Bank
If you followed the above instruction on signing up for an account, then logging in is just as simple as you can imagine.
After successful registration, it is now time for you to log in to the account that you’ve created by hitting the Login icon, follow the process below to log in to your account;
- Visiting Emirates Islamic Bank Official Website
- Click on the Login icon
- Input the username ID and password that you created earlier during sign up
- Account authentification may be required but it optional
- Tap on Login Account to access the platform’s Homepage and explore the features, products, and services that it has to offer.
How to Download EIB Mobile App
This is another means of accessing the seamless and flawless services that this platform has to give its customers. This app is designed to aid simple and easy access to online banking and it equally has so many features that can be found inside they include:
- Rewards and discount offers
- Account management
- Make mobile payments of bills and fund transfers
- Through the Apps inbuilt location services, you can access the Nearest EIB branch and ATM.
How to Download the Mobile App
Emirates Islamic Mobile App is available for all IOS and Android Users to download. So to successfully get download the app on your device whether IOS or Android version, follow through with the steps below
- Connect your device to an internet connection
- Open your Google Play Store or App Store on your device
- Search for the mobile app
- When you have seen it click on install to make a download
- Wait patiently as the app downloads instantly to your mobile device.
- After completing the download, open the app and enter your login details to enjoy the excellent online banking features and services available at Emirates Islamic Bank.
Alternatives to Emirates Islamic Bank
There are many competitors to Emirate Islamic Bank that offers similar services the same as this platform. These alternatives are available so that customers can have a variety to choose from when planning to explore online banking experiences.
Below is a list of the top alternatives that are available;
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
- Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB)
- Mashreq Bank
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD)
- Standard Chartered UAE
- HSBC UAE
- First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Emirates Islamic Bank has made a name in UAE banking institutions as it has a lot of online services and products to offer to its customer and the society at large.
Through careful adherence to the sign-up and l; login process and meeting up with most of the eligibility criteria needed to gain entrance to this platform you can explore and enjoy the online banking experience that is instore for you.
Get started today by making a download the EIB mobile app and getting the best while accessing the seamless online products and services with special in-app features.