This article is to take you through all the core information you need to know regarding the ongoing Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria – FAAN Recruitment.
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has started its annual job recruitment, employing new qualified applicants in various offices across the nation.
However, interested applicants are advised to submit their application form on the NAAF Recruitment official platform @ www.naaf.gov.ng in time before the application deadline.
Being among those who will be recruited and employed by the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria will give you an opportunity to learn more things from people coming from different cultural backgrounds.
Not just that, you will also have the opportunity to learn different skills or advance in your career knowledge by learning from skilled, experts who are ready to share with you.
All these are more are what you will enjoy once you are able to secure a job position in the Federal Airports Authority of Nigerian FAAN Recruitment.
Also, the application for FAAN Recruitment is for all those who qualify for the application. So if you qualify for the job recruitment, then take the next step by filling out the Federal Airports Authority of Nigerian Recruitment application form.
Mind you that the above mentioned is not a criteria to applying for the FAAN Recruitment. The application is open to all those who are interested to work with the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria.
Whether you are a degree holder or not, does not matter. This is because there are lots of career opportunities available in the FAAN sectors that do not require many skills and educational qualifications.
All you have to do is try your best to meet the application requirements, then you are good to fill out the application form and submit then, wait for your name to be listed.
Just as mentioned earlier, before applying for the FAAN Recruitment exercise, there are a series of requirements that applicants are expected to meet in order to qualify for the application. Please, do well to meet these requirements before proceeding to apply for the job.
Meanwhile, the application guidelines will be made available for interested applicants to assist them to fill out the application form.
If you think the application process is Bucky, you do not need to worry about it, you just have to follow our application guidelines in this article and you are set to bid your application.
Federal Airports Authority of Nigerian – FAAN Recruitment Date
The official recruitment date for the Federal Airports Authority of Nigerian Recruitment has not been announced by the agency. Known that this particular operation – Its Annual Recruitment is carried out with go-ahead order from the Federal Government.
Information has it that once the Federal Government approves their request for the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise, the date for the recruitment will be made known publicly.
After that follows the opening of the NAAF Recruitment portal for acceptance of recruitment applications. Although the recruitment application form will also be made available on the portal.
Meanwhile, before the NAAF Recruitment official date will be announced, we will update this article to keep you updated.
Federal Airports Authority of Nigerian – Areas of Staff Recruitment
Below are the available job positions that the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria is recruiting qualified applicants for in its various offices across the nation.
Now you can navigate through the available vacant positions and choose the one that best suits your career.
- Air Crew Members
- Air Crew Officers
- Air Traffic Controllers
- Aircraft Body and Bonded Structure Repairers
- Aircraft Engine Specialists
- Aircraft Launch and Recovery Officers
- Aircraft Structure Assemblers, Precision
- Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging, and Systems Assemblers
- Aircraft Systems Assemblers, Precision
- Airfield Operations Specialists
- Airframe-and-Power-Plant Mechanics
- Allergists and Immunologists (New career in the aviation industry)
- Aircraft Launch and Recovery Specialists
- Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Aircraft Rigging Assemblers
- Ambulance Drivers and Attendants, Except Emergency Medical Technicians
- Anesthesiologist Assistants (New career in the aviation industry)
- Animal Breeders
- Animal Control Workers
- Animal Scientists
- Animal Trainers
Above are the currently available job positions that you can apply for at the moment in the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria.
But before applying, we urge you to check well and know the one that best suits your profession before proceeding. Do not go for the one that has higher pay if it does not suit your profession to avoid confusion later on.
Entry Requirements for NAAF Recruitment
- First and foremost the application requirement is that applicant must be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- He or she (applicant) must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of a BSc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skill
Steps to Apply for NAAF Recruitment
- Visit the official Federal Airports Authority of Nigerian Recruitment portal at Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up using your email address, confirm your email address, and then follow the registration prompts
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take a print-out once your registration is successful
- Ensure that all the information provided by you is accurate and valid. Most importantly, verify well and correct if there’s a mistake.
- Finally, submit your application
Meanwhile, if you find this article, the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria – FAAN Recruitment. helpful or if you have something to share with us, you can do so in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share with your friends on social media