FIRS Recruitment 2023/2024 – Here comes another wonderful opportunity for those who studied accountancy at their higher institution level. You may ask what it is. Well, keep reading this article to know more. Also, those who studied business are also another advantage of getting this recruited in this life-changing opportunity.
Above all those who are interested are encouraged to submit their application regardless of what they studied at your university level. They are lots of job opportunities in the organization that supports all careers.
Well, we are glad to inform you about FIRS Recruitment. The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has started its annual recruitment of new staff in its various offices across the nation. You are welcome to fill out the application if you are interested.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is calling on the general to apply for its recruitment exercise which is expected to lift over 20,000 successful applicants from poverty. If you are interested, read this article to know to apply.
All those who are interested in applying for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment are advised to fill out the FIRS Recruitment application form before the deadline.
Therefore, if you don’t know to apply for FIRS Recruitment, keep reading this article to discover all the processes involved in applying for FIRS Recruitment and other important things you need to note before and after applying.
So take this article very seriously because it contains all the valuable information you need to know regarding FIRS Recruitment which includes, how to apply, where to apply, how to obtain the application form, and most important application requirements.
If you pay more than usual attention as you read this article you will get to know how to successfully apply for recruitment. Not only, will you also discover other important gems that will see you throughout the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment application process.
Although there are strings attached to the recruitment application, but that won’t be a problem as we will see you through the easiest way and how to apply for the recruitment so that you will be among those who will be successfully recruited for the FIRS Recruitment.
We are going to provide you with a list of the basic requirements for applying for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment. This is to enable you to take your time and go through the list and know if you are eligible to apply for the recruitment exercise.
Also, step-by-step application guidelines are very necessary if you really want to fully understand the easiest steps on how to apply for FIRS Recruitment. This will be outlined for you in this article.
FIRS Recruitment Application Form Starting Date 2023/2024
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment application form date has not yet been announced by the bodies of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) sooner.
So you have to exercise patience as we wait for the time when the recruitment will be officially announced. This is why it is important you keep visiting this website or bookmark it so that we will keep you updated with the latest information regarding FIRS Recruitment.
How to Get Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Application Form: www.firs.gov.ng
If you wish to apply for the FIRS Recruitment but you don’t how and where to obtain the application form, then follow this simple guide to accessing the FIRS Recruitment application portal.
To obtain the FIRS Recruitment application form you have to visit the FIRS website, on the website, you have free access to the recruitment application form.
Eligibility Skills to Applying for FIRS REcruitrment 2023/2024
- Interested applicants applying for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment must have good communication skills
- You are expected to possess the ability to interpret business numbers
- Candidates must have good knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and other related applications
Basic requirements for Applying for 2023\2024
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years and above 18 years.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Result oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking environments
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal records will not be accepted
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Basic knowledge of land transactions and land laws is an advantage
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking environments
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
How to Apply for the FIRS Recruitment
- Visit the official Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment portal at www.firs.gov.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies/Jobs on the head or foot or announcement section of the web portal.
- Read and understand the qualifications and requirements for any of the positions you are interested in.
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up using your email address, confirm your email address, and then follow the registration prompts
- Provide all the necessary information
- Ensure you use your active email address and phone number during the registration.
- Click on submit
- Take a print-out once your registration is successful
- Make sure that all the information provided by you is accurate and valid. Most importantly, verify well and correct if there’s a mistake.
- Finally, submit your application
Meanwhile, if you find this article, the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)– FIRS Registration helpful, or if you have something to share with us, you can do so in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share with your friends on social media.