The 2023/2024 Gombe State Teachers Recruitment program has begun, therefore interested persons are advised to submit their application on the Gombe State Teachers Recruitment Portal @ https://tsc.gm.gov.ng/home/recruitment/ now before the deadline.
Therefore, to apply for the teachers’ recruitment program in Gombe State, there are some requirements that you are to meet in order to qualify for the application.
If you want your application to get a favorable response, do ensure to meet the criteria to apply for the Gombe State Teachers Recruitment other wise you won’t qualify for the job opportunity.
On this web page, we will provide you with the list of these requirements and qualifications to apply for the Gombe State Teachers Recruitment program.
Not only that, how to apply, where to apply, and how to check the shortlisted candidates will also be among the core discuss in this article.
Above all, we will also walk you through some simple guidelines on how you can easily start and complete your application and most importantly, things you can do in order to meet at least 80% of the recruitment requirements and qualifications.
This is why you have to take this write-up guide very seriously for it contains all the necessary information that has been discussed in detail all that you need to know regarding the ongoing Gombe State Teachers Recruitment program.
After this ongoing recruitment exercise, the next stage is shortlisting the names of successful candidates or applicants who are able to meet the requirements.
Bear in mind that this recruitment is due for those who are good at teaching, so if you studied education at your higher institution level, then this job opportunity is likely to favor you the most.
Not only, if you are good or you can teach the below-listed subjects very well, then you are just one step away from grabbing this job opportunity that just comes to your doorstep.
If you are residing within the Gombe State area, and you are looking for a job, you wouldn’t want o miss out on this job opportunity.
Gombe Teachers Recruitment Portal
This is a portal designed by the recruitment scheme of Gombe State to provide an easy application process for those who are making progress to apply for the job.
Those who are ready to apply for this recruitment exercise and have met the requirements and qualifications are advised to kindly start, complete and submit their application form here on the official Gombe State Teachers Recruitment portal @ https://tsc.gm.gov.ng/home/recruitment/.
An important thing to note as you make progress to make the electronic application is that before applying for the teacher’s recruitment on the official website, you are required to create an account on the.
This is done so that every applicant can have his or her login dashboard where he or she can access the information provided by them during the application, and make changes when necessary.
Most importantly, once you create an account, you can follow the progress of your application from recruitment to shortlisted and finally the screening.
Gombe State Teachers Recruitment Application Form
The teachers’ recruitment application form is actually the electronic application form made available on the official portal for applicants to fill out after they might have gone through the application requirements and qualifications and ensure that they qualify to apply.
On the form, you will be required to provide some details about yourself such as:
Your legal name, your date of birth (DOB), your educational holdings like BSc, MSc, and the rest, and your ID is also important.
Subjects to Apply
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
Ensure that you can teach one or two of the above-listed subjects very well before proceeding to submit your application.
Gombe State Teachers Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must a Nigerian Citizen
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Result oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking environments
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal records will not be accepted
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Basic knowledge of land transactions and land laws is an advantage
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking environments
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
These are the criteria for applying for the Gombe State Teachers Recruitment, so ensure you are able to meet at least, 80% of the requirements.
How to Apply for Gombe State Teachers Recruitment 2023
If you wish to apply for the recruitment exercise ensure you meet the requirements as listed above. After that, visit the Bayelsa state recruitment website @ https://tsc.gm.gov.ng/home/recruitment/, follow the prompt, provide all the required information, and submit your application.
The deadline for the Bayelsa State Teachers Recruitment is yet to be announced by the state government in due time.
Meanwhile, if you find this information satisfying or you have any questions for us regarding this article Gombe State Teachers Recruitment, or related questions, please use the comment section below or you can subscribe to our newsletters for more recruitment updates.