On this web page you are going to learn step by step process on How to Link Email to JAMB Profile, so pay more than usual attention as there are some who still now do not know how to link their Email to their JAMB Profile.
Some have done that multiple times but unable to do so successfully. But here in this article, you are going to discover the easiest way through which you can follow to easily link your Email to your JAMB Profile.
How to Link Email to JAMB Profile is very easy and simple. All you need to do is visit the JAMB Efacility portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./ follow the prompt that has been provided in this article below and successfully link your Email to JAMB.
However, as you read below in this article, you will discover a step-by-step method through which you can do so in just a few minutes. So keep reading for more details.
Many students who want to carry out more activities on the JAMB facility portal probably a few days or weeks after the conclusion of the JAMB UTME have not been able to do so successfully because most of them have not linked their email addresses to the JAMB Profile.
Therefore, all JMAB candidates are required to provide their email addresses to be linked to their JAMB Profile in order for them to access their JAMB CAPS.
Furthermore, if you are a JAMB candidate and you have not linked your email address to your JAMB profile, we are here to walk you through How to Link your Email to JAMB Profile. This is because without linking your Email address to JAMB you won’t be able to access your JAMB CAPS and make any changes or correct errors or cross-check your details in your JAMB Profile.
But with our guidelines, you can be able to access your JAMB CAPS profile after you might use our guidelines to link your email to JAMB. So read on and dig deeper for more detailed information. Also, if you don’t have an email address yet, we will also assist you with how you can create one.
How to Link My Gmail to JAMB Profile/Portal 2023 using Mobile Phone (SMS)
Now, follow the steps that we have provided below to successfully link your email address to your JAMB profile.
- On your mobile device (using the sim card you used to get your profile code), text this way: “email youremail youremail” and send to 55019.
- For instance, text email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Now, send it to 55019
- Note that the first word I typed was “email” followed by space, followed by the email, followed by space, and then the email again
- In my case, it will look this way, email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- After sending the message to 55019, you will be debited NGN50
- After this, log in to your email and look for an email confirmation message from JAMB
- The email message will come with a unique password (e.g canda26df1) that you will serve as login details to your JAMB profile.
- Now, visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./. Here, you will use the email and the password received from JAMB to you to log in and access your JAMB CAPS.
Also, you can link your email address to your JAMB profile by visiting any nearby JAMB-accredited center. You can as well go JAMB office to link your email to your JAMB profile.
Going to the JAMB office to link your address to your JAMB profile will cost nothing. The service is absolutely free of charge in the JAMB office. While in a cyber café, you will charge for the service rendered.
Note: ensure that the email address you want to link to your JAMB profile rightfully belongs to you and can be accessed by you only. Avoid using another person’s email address to link to your JAMB profile.
Meanwhile, if you don’t have an email address, you can follow the process below to easily create one within minutes.
How to Link Email to JAMB Profile.
Now, use the simple guideline below to quickly create a unique email address that will be linked to your JAMB profile.
- First, on your mobile phone, launch your default browser.
- visit www.gmail.com.
- Click Create a new account
- The sign-up form will be displayed.
- Next, enter your first and last name.
- Now, enter the password
- Confirm the password by reentering it again.
- Click next to complete your sign-up.
- Next, enter your mobile number to be used in verifying your account.
- You will receive a text message from Google containing a verification code.
- Next, you will see a space where you will enter your personal information, like your name and date of birth (DOB).
- Then chose your username. (Ensure you choose a username that you can easily remember).
- Follow and complete the “Yes” and grant some access and. finally, you have successfully created a Gmail account.
How to Login/Access your JAMB CAPS
Having learned How to Link Email to JAMB Profile, the next thing you would want to do is log in to your JAMB CAPS.
Now, follow the steps below to easily access or log in to your JAMB profile via the JAMB Portal.
- First, on your mobile phone or PC, launch your favorite browser (Google Chrome Preferable).
- On the search bar, enter JAMB Efacility or JAMB portal or click on the link below https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
- Once you enter the login page, enter your JAMB registration number or mostly used your email address,
- Then enter your password
- Finally, click on the login button
- And you’re good to go. It will take you directly to your dashboard or profile.
Note: ensure you switch to a desktop browser in order to get access to all the features of the portal. By switching to a desktop browser you will arrange the interface as it does on a desktop or laptop so that you can be able to cross-check or make any changes that you want to make.
Meanwhile, if you find this article, How to Link Email to JAMB Profile helpful, or if you have something to share with us, you can do so in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share with your friends on social media