How to Upload Olevel Result on JAMB Portal-One of the most important steps to gaining admission into any higher institution is getting all the necessary required documents ready and ensuring that you met their requirements. if are able to do so, then you are just a few steps away from gaining admission from the institution.
So, you have to try as much as possible to ensure that your Awaiting Olevel Result is uploaded once the result is out. Then, if you already have a copy of your Olevel Result, do your best to Upload the result to your JAMB Profile.
We are going to walk you through with pictorial illustration of How to Upload Olevel Result on JAMB Portal. so pay more than usual attention in order to get the point of the detailed information we are going to walk you through on this web page.
How to Upload Olevel Result on JAMB Portal is very as simple. In fact, it’s as simple as ABC, so if you are finding it difficult and want to know How to Upload Olevel Result on JAMB Portal, then we want you to start viewing it as simply as ABC.
We said so because after you might have gone through this blog post you must know How to Upload Olevel Result on JAMB Portal. But if you have a copy of your O’level result you can even proceed with the upload right away as you read below this article.
Meanwhile, to upload your O’level result on JAMB Portal, first visit the JAMB Efacility Portal @ https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/, login to your JAMB profile, click access my CAPS, then navigate and click on My O’level button finally, you will see if your O’level is being uploaded or not.
Also know that you must have a JAMB profile before you can be able to make any change or perform any activity such as Uploading your O’level result on the portal.
This will show you how you can log in to your JAMB CAPS if you don’t know how to do so. Furthermore, we will walk you through how to print your JAMB Original result and many other JAMB-related issues or topics.
So we urge you to take this article very seriously because if you don’t know how to access your JAMB CAPS you won’t be able to make any changes or perform any action on your JAMB CAPS or JAMB profile.
Meanwhile, let’s quickly get you through the point of this discussion which is How to Upload O’level Results on JAMB Portal.
To upload either awaiting or already available O’level results on the JAMB portal profile is very simple and as easy as ABC if only you can follow our simple procedures as we will list below.
But before then, there is a certain requirement you are expected to meet or things you must do in order to successfully upload your O’level result to JAMB profile. Just keep reading as we dig more.
How to Upload Olevel Result on JAMB – Requirement
Now, ensure you undergo these processes as listed below in order to ensure success in uploading your O’level result on the JAMB portal.
Now, follow the simple steps below to do so:
- Go to any JAMB CBT center or JAMB office Nationwide or JAMB registration center/café close to you.
- Do not forget to go with your O’level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) along with your JAMB profile code and the e-mail address you used for online registration.
- Request for an upload of your O’level result on the JAMB portal.
- Uploading the O’level results should not take more than 10 minutes, but you should request a preview of the results after the upload.
How to check if your Olevel result was uploaded on the JAMB portal
- Launch your default browser
- Visit your JAMB profile
- Access your JAMB CAPS after you might have logged in
- Click on the Check Admission Status button
- Now click on the access my CAPS button
- Click on the Check My O’level result on the left sidebar
If your O’level result was uploaded, you will see it there. But if it wasn’t uploaded, we will teach how to do that in the next subheading.
That’s very easy, right? Yes, for some people it is, but now let’s walk you on another step that you would enjoy most with no cost.
That reminds me, as you head to a cyber café, ensure you go with at least NGN500 which the cyber café is likely to charge for the service rendered to you.
But if you are going to the JAMB office, the service is absolutely free of charge. But in some cases, they might request some cash especially if you go on a busy day or the edge of admission wrap-up.
That’s by the way, here’s How to Upload O’level Result on JAMB Portal easily with your Mobile Phone at no cost.
If you wish to upload your Awaiting successfully with no cost, kindly follow the steps below to successfully do so on this blog post.
How to Upload Olevel Result on JAMB Portal
- Log in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
- Click on the icon ‘Check Admission Status,
- Now, click on the icon ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘My O’level result for confirmation of your result upload.
After verification, if you have not yet uploaded your result, visit any accredited CBT JAMB center or a close JAMB office to upload your O’Level result. Candidates whose O’Level status in CAPS indicates “Waiting for result” cannot be processed for admission.
That’s it. Meanwhile, if you don’t know how to access or log in to your JAMB profile, just read through this article we will provide you with guidelines on how you can easily access your JAMB profile.
How to Login to Your JAMB CAPS – Profile
To access your JAMB CAPS via the JAMB Login Portal, you are to follow the steps below to access the JAMB Efacility.
- First, on your mobile phone or PC, launch your favorite browser (Google Chrome Preferable).
- On the search bar, enter JAMB Efacility or JAMB portal or click on the link below https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
- Once you enter the login page, enter your JAMB registration number or mostly used your email address,
- Then enter your password
- Finally, click on the login button
- And you’re good to go. It will take you directly to your dashboard or profile.
Meanwhile, if you find this article, How to Upload Olevel Result on JAMB Portal helpful, or if you have something to share with us, you can do so in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share with your friends on social media.