If you have applied for the 2022/2023 INEC Adhoc Staff, then it might be of your interest to know if you are among the shortlisted candidates.
For those that are yet to apply for the INEC Adhoc Staff ahead of the 2023 general elections, we are going to walk you through all the processes involved as well as the INEC Adhoc Staff List so that you will know what to apply.
Where position you are is now, waiting for the shortlisted candidates or yet to apply, we are going to provide you with full details of what you should have in mind as you proceed.
All you have to do is carefully go through this piece of information that has been made available for you on this page.
The NEC Adhoc Staff List is made available and open to all so that everyone can know and be specific in his application for the particular position he or she is seeking for.
Meanwhile, in this article, we have made available the INEC Adhoc Staff List to help you know the current or available positions for which you can apply.
You can go through the available NEC Adhoc Staff List in this article choose the one you want to apply for, then use the application guideline in this article to fill out & submit your application successfully.
NEC Adhoc Staff List
Below are the capacities for which INEC is currently Recruiting Adhoc staff to fill in.
- Registration Area Technician (RATECH)
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Presiding Officer (PO) & Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- RAC Manager
INEC Adhoc Staff Job Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Federal Public / Civil Service / MDAs – Staff on GL 10-14 (Priority is given MDAs. qualified staff of NYSC / NOA / NIMC.
INEC Staff – RAOs & other INEC staff not engaged in any other duties (GL 10 – 14).
Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) – Institution Source
- Federal Public / Civil Service / MDAs – Staff on GL 10-14 (Priority is given MDAs. qualified staff of NYSC / NOA / NIMC.
- INEC Staff – RAOs & other INEC staff not engaged in any other duties (GL 10 – 14).
Presiding Officer (PO) & Assistant Presiding Officer (APO) Institution Source & Qualification
- NYSC – Serving Corps members
- Former NYSC – Not earlier than 2018 (i.e 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021).
- Federal & State Tertiary Institution – Students in Penultimate year & a year to Convocation.
- MDAs (Federal and State) – Permanent Staff with OND or on GL 07 – 10.
RAC Manager Institution – Source & Qualification
- The school/institution hosting the RAC or Super RAC – Head of school or Staff on GL 07 and above.
Registration Area Technician (RATECH) Institution & Source Qualification
- INEC Staff – Suitable ICT staff (State & HQ) of the Commission not engaged in any other duties.
- NYSC – Serving Corps members in the Commission (where available).
How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- Go to the INEC official application portal at https://pres.inecnigeria.org
- Register for an account. After which you follow the guidelines below:
- Grow through the requirements for all the available positions. (You are required to review the requirements & eligibility for all available election staff positions to determine the one you are qualified for)
- Click on the “Register” button & follow the prompt.
- Create your password (Ensure you create a strong password combination of digits and alphabets). After creating your password, you will be automatically logged into the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment portal and an application form will display.
- Fill in the required & valid information in the application form. The form is segmented into three sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information, and (iii) Bank Details.
- The names you are to enter must be the same as the ones written on your BVN and be sure your details are filled in correctly as you will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
- Upload a recent passport-sized photograph with a plain background of not larger than 5MB size.
- Fill in the details of your referees and be sure to check the attestation box as the information you provide will be validated by your institutions/organization/referees.
- Submit the application.
- Print your acknowledgment slip (this is compulsory as you will need this for the final verification)
- Applicants must not be political party members.
- Applicants must not have demonstrated or expressed support for any candidate or party.
- Applicants must reside in the STATE selected.
If you find this article helpful or you have any questions for us regarding the INEC Adhoc Staff List you can let us know in the comment section below. Don’t forget to share with your friends.