INEC Website Portal – this is a web interface or website under the control of the Independent National Electoral Commission of Nigeria (INEC).
This website contains many features for visitors to navigate and get the best out of the website. On the INEC Website Portal, there are lots of actions you can execute.
These actions differ in one way or the other but are all related to INEC. Just like other agencies established by the Nigerian government, the INEC Website Portal is designed for a specific reason.
The Website was actually designed to enhance and improve the services and operations of the electoral body of the country.
Meanwhile, in this article, we will be walking you through all the things necessary you need to know regarding INEC Website Portal and other valuable information.
Some of these things include the actions you can take while you visit the INEC Website Portal which some are applying for INEC recruitment, checking the INEC shortlist, applying for the Voter’s card as well as other things we can help you undertake on the INEC Website Portal with our guidelines.
All you have to do is carefully go through this article and discover all the above mentioned by yourself and learn how to take advantage of this opportunity to apply for INEC Ad hoc recruitment.
Therefore, before we begin, we would like to give an overview of what the Independent National Electoral
What is it all about? So keep reading for more info on how to apply for the INEC Adhoc recruitment exercise right here on this web page with ease.
INEC Website Portal Overview
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is an electoral body in Nigeria, this agency undertakes the electoral process of the Nigerian government. it takes charge of all the elections that are conducted in the country.
Aside from undertaking all the elections in the country, this electoral agency annually offers employment opportunities to thousands of Nigerian youths and graduates.
These job opportunities offered are mostly for Adhoc staff mostly during the general election that will take part across the nation.
INEC annually recruit Adhoc staff to assist the agency to conduct peaceful election across the nation as the Adhoc staffs undertake or are assigned some tasks to cover up some positions necessary to ensure that the electoral process goes smoothly as it should.
What you can on the INEC Website Portal – Portal Features
Below are some of the common features you can come across once you access the INEC Website Portal.
- OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN
- VOTER EDUCATION
- POLITICAL PARTIES
- INEC NEWS
Once you access the INEC Website Portal, you are going to see these features on the INEC official website. In each of the above-mentioned categories, in these features, you will further see more highlights that have already been discussed o the portal.
Then, if it is the one for guidelines, you will also see guidelines that have already been provided on the portal, and lots of them.
Meanwhile, let us now walk you through some other important things you can do on the INEC Website Portal which will help you more. Below are some other things you can do on the INEC Website Platform.
- Apply for INEC Adhoc Recruitment
- Check INEC Shortlist Candidates
- On the INEC Website Portal, you can also Check the INEC Screening Exercise
Although you can fill out the form for the Permanent Voter Card (PVC) on the INEC Website Portal, we are not going to go deep on that for the application process which you can be found on the portal.
You can also correct errors in your voter card, and request updates as well as other voter card-related issues easily on the portal, that is why we will be guiding you through the aspect where most people make mistakes which is the INEC recruitment application form.
Therefore, guidelines on how to apply for the INEC Adhoc staff recruitment for this year will have been provided in this article.
So, if you are interested, you can follow the application process below to successfully apply for the ongoing INEC Adhoc staff recruitment exercise directly from the official portal.
Steps on How to Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
If you are set for the application, you can now follow the steps below to successfully apply for the INEC ad-hoc staff recruitment.
- Visit the www.pres.inecnigeria.org portal.
- Click or tap on the “Register” button
- Go through (Read) the job description on the page
- Select Adhoc Staff.
- Click or tap on the “Apply” button.
Meanwhile, the INEC Adhoc Portal will open on 14th September 2022 & the deadline will be 14th February 2023.
Therefore, interested persons should try as much as possible to submit their application before the deadline to avoid missing out on this wonderful opportunity.
Also, there are a series of requirements that you must meet to qualify for the application. If you are able to meet these requirements, then you are just one step away from securing a job position in the INEC office.
INEC Adhoc Application Requirements & Qualifications
- The candidate is fluent in the English language, has strong communication skills & You must be a graduate from any recognized university in Nigeria.
- All the INEC Adhoc recruitment candidates must ensure that they have a certificate from their tertiary institution as you will be required to upload it on the INEC press portal @ press.inecnigeria.org.
- All applicants must complete their application process and must do so with accurate information about them with a willingness to join the Adhoc workforce in the INEC.
- Applicants must work diligently ahead of the upcoming 2023 general elections which will take place across the country.
- Applicants must log in to the application portal and submit all the necessary documents as required by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
- After the application process, shortlisted candidates will be contacted subsequently for the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
- Meanwhile, interested candidates should possess a valid means of identification such as the National Identification Number (ID Card) or Birth certificate.
- If you are a holder of a B.Sc, HND, or OND, you are eligible to apply for the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment.
If you find this information satisfying or you have any questions for us regarding this article INEC Website Portal or related questions, please use the comment section below or you can subscribe to our newsletters for more recruitment updates.