This article will teach us about lending club login and some important details about it. The lending club offers good financial services and products with a technology-driven platform.
It also offers a solution to personal loans that can be accessible through a 12-digit RSVP code.
The lending club is known to be the first lender to provide a secondary market loan trading and also register its products with the Securities and Exchange Commission as securities. Lending Club is one of the largest platforms for such lending in the globe at one point.
Lending Club has been in established in 2007 and it has helped over 5000, 000 borrowers who get funds for home renovations, medical bills, education costs business ventures, and many more.
Therefore we will be giving some guidelines in this article on how to perform lending club login, reset login details, etc.
How to Access Lending Club Login
For those who want to access their lending club login and don’t know how to do it, follow the steps below to enable you to access it.
- For you to access your lending club account, you will first visit the website lendingclub.com with the use of your web browser.
- After that, locate the sign-in option in the top right corner of the screen.
- Note that if you already have a loan account, you will have to choose the loan account to start the login option.
- Then, you will enter your account email and password, and click on the sign-in button so that you can log in successfully to the lending club account.
How to Reset Lending Club Login Details
For those who have forgotten their lending club login detail, use the guidelines below to reset the details.
- For you to access your login details, you will have to visit the website lendingclub.com.
- After that, locate the sign-in link on the top right corner of the screen so that you can access the login option.
- If you have a loan account, you will have to select the loan account to start with the login section.
- If you have forgotten your password, you will have to click on the forgot password option.
- Your email that is related to your account will be needed then you click on submit to finish the login process.
How to Open a Checking Account at Lending Club
If you want to open a checking account on the website use this link www.lendingclub.com/personal-banking. Follow the steps below to open a checking account at the lending club.
- First, click on the “Open an account” option which is located at the center-left side of the page.
- Then “Select Apply” to start the application process.
- Then you enter your first name, last name email address, and phone number. But you can create a joint account if you wish to.
- After that, click on “Continue” to proceed with the application, and make sure that you provide all the important information needed.
- For you to go back to your checking account application at a later time, you will have to go to the “Sign In” section at the top right of the page.
- You also have to select “Online Banking” from the dropdown menu, and then you access the login section.
- Click on Apply and select “Resume your personal account application” from the dropdown menu. Click “Continue” to proceed where you left off.
- You also have to provide your email address and click on “Verify Email” to finish the application process.
How to Access Lending Club Login Through Online Banking
Lending Club gives us a safe comfortable online banking service that we can access through their website at lendingclub.com/personal-banking. Just follow the steps below to log in to your online account.
- First, open your web browser and go to the website link lendingclub.com/personal-banking.
- Then you locate the “Sign in” option at the top right corner of the page and click on it so that you can access the login option.
- After that, you will also select “Online Banking” to begin the login process.
- You will have to click on “Continue” below the “Online Banking” for personal banking.
- Finally, you will enter your username and password, then click on the “Log In” button to enable you to access your account.
How to Recover Lending Club Login Through Online Banking Details
To recover your online lending club details, follow the steps below.
- If you notice that you can’t remember your login details, all you need to do is open your web browser and visit lendingclub.com/personal-banking.
- Then you locate the “Sign In” option at the top right corner of the page, and you will see a list of choices.
- Click on “Online Banking” so that you can access the login section.
- Select “Forgot your username or password” within the login fields to continue the reset process.
- Your registered email will be needed, after inputting, click the Submit button to reset your login details.
How to Register for a New Lending Club Personal Loan Account
To register a new lending club personal loan account, there are two steps for doing. Follow the steps below to register a new lending personal loan account.
Step 1: Navigate the Enroll Page
- First, go to the lending club’s official webpage. We already have the link above.
- Then click on the “Sign In” button on the top right corner of the page then click on the “Loan Account” button.
- After that, click on “Check your rate”
Step 2: Provide the Required Information
In this second step, you will have to select if you want to apply for only yourself or two of you then click on the “Next” button. You will have to enter the details below after clicking on the Next button.
- Date of Birth
- Total Annual Income
- Loan Amount and select Loan Purpose
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- City, State, Zip
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Lastly, Create a Password
When you are done filling out the form, you will also have to click on the “Get Your Rate” button. It will direct you to a page where you will be asked to enter the SSN. After inputting your SSN, they will direct you to the login page for you to sign in to your new lending club loan account.
How to Change Your Lending Club Loans Payment Method
If you want to change your payment plan after getting your loan, you can do it depending on how you are making your payments.
For you to start getting your payments automatically, use this procedure
- First, access your Member Center.
- Then Automatic payments are selected.
- After that, you go to the payment options screen and choose “Make Free Automatic Payments Electronically”.
- Lastly, click Yes I’d like to set up an automatic monthly payment.
I believe that this article must have answered some of your questions about lending club login. Lending Club is an official place where you can get a quick loan without collateral.
Note that you can reset your password if you have forgotten it in any way, all you are required to do is follow the guidelines that are listed above the article.
You can also register a new lending club personal loan account with the steps above.