If you are ready to apply for the Nigeria Airspace Management Agency – NAMA Recruitment, then it is important you go through this article in order to get all the vital information you need to know regarding the NAMA Recruitment exercise before proceeding to apply.
It will be of your interest to know that the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency NAMA has officially begun its recruitment exercise of employing new staff.
Interested applicants are advised to read this article thoroughly in order to get all the necessary information regarding the recruitment program before applying.
To apply for the NAMA Recruitment exercise, you have to visit the official NAMA Recruitment official platform @ www.nama.gov.ng. Once you visit the platform, locate the application button, then follow the instructions and fill out the application form.
Before applying for the Nigeria Airspace Management Agency Recruitment program, these are the requirements you are expected to meet in order to qualify for the application.
These things are major documents that you must provide to qualify for the Nigeria Airspace Management Agency Recruitment exercise 2023.
We also want you to bear in mind that the NAMA Recruitment application form is free of charge. You do not have to pay a dime to apply. The application portal is open to all those who are interested in applying for the recruitment exercise.
Applying for the job recruitment does not imply that you must acquire a degree, the minimum that is needed are SSCE & NECO Results. If you have any of the two, you are good to apply for the job.
As you read below, you are going to find more details on how to apply for Nigeria Airspace Management Agency Recruitment.
Meanwhile, in this article, you are going to dig out all the vital information you need to know about NAMA Recruitment. We advise you to take this article very seriously as it will provide you with in detail all you need to know in order to get your name shortlisted in the recruitment exercise.
NAMA Recruitment Exercise 2023/2024
This is job recruitment conducted annually by the Nigeria Airspace Management Agency recruiting new staff in its various offices across the nation.
This year, the agency is yet to start its annual recruitment exercise. at the moment, the agency is still waiting for the federal government to approve its request to recruit new staff.
We will keep updating this post in order to keep updated and provide you with the latest information on NAMA Recruitment.
NAMA Recruitment Eligible State
Interested applicants from any of the above states can apply for the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NAMA Recruitment Form
The NAMA Recruitment form is the recruitment form that applicants are to fill out while applying for the NAMA Recruitment program. This recruitment form can be found on the NAMA Official recruitment platform.
Applicants are urged to make use of this form while applying for recruitment to provide all the required information.
On the NAMA Recruitment Form, you can be asked to provide personal information like Date of Birth (DOB), WASSCE, NECO, Medical report, National, and other information. While filling out the form, ensure to provide all the required information.
Career Opportunities in NAMA
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Airport Security Manager.
- Airport Operations Manager.
- Air Cargo Manager.
- Aircraft Systems Assemblers, Precision
- Airfield Operations Specialists
- Airframe-and-Power-Plant Mechanics
- Allergists and Immunologists (New career in the aviation industry)
- Aircraft Launch and Recovery Specialists
- Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Aircraft Rigging Assemblers
NAMA Recruitment Requirements
These are the requirements and qualifications to apply for the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency job recruitment program.
- First and foremost the application requirement is that applicant must be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- He or she (applicant) must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of a BSc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skill
Ensure you met the above application requirements before applying for the NAMA job recruitment.
How to Apply for NAMA Job Recruitment
- Visit the official Federal Airports Authority of Nigerian Recruitment official website, Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up using your email address, confirm your email address, and then follow the registration prompts
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take a print-out once your registration is successful
- Ensure that all the information provided by you is accurate and valid. Most importantly, verify well and correct if there’s a mistake.
- Finally, submit your application
After submitting the application. If your name appears among the shortlisted candidates, then you will be called upon for further screening exercises. this is done to certify if you really qualify for the job.
Meanwhile, if you find this article, the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency – NAMA Recruitment. helpful or if you have something to share with us, you can do so in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share with your friends on social media