Due to the drastic increase in insecurity of most Nigerian citizens, The government through its Peacekeeping agency wishes to announce the Nigeria Police Recruitment.
Therefore, interested persons are thereby directed to apply for the ongoing Police Recruitment on the Nigeria Police Recruitment official portal.
The Police Recruitment program is taking more qualified candidates who are willing and able to work together in order to maintain peace and order in the country.
As the Nigeria Police Recruitment has commenced, this web page contains all the detailed information needed regarding the Nigeria Police Recruitment process, how to apply for the Police Recruitment program, qualifications, and requirements.
As this life-changing opportunity has arrived, it is a one-time opportunity that you wouldn’t want to lose. So, we urge you to take firm hold of it and use it to give your life a purpose & sense of meaning.
However, this article covers all this vital information and even more details on how you can easily apply for a successful application.
Meanwhile, as you go through this article you will discover the above-mentioned topics and more and these are what you are going to discover in this article without hindrances.
You are on the absolute web page to get all the necessary information you need to know before and after you might have applied for recruitment.
All you have to do is carefully go through this article, we look forward to your successful application.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal
Just as mentioned earlier, the Nigeria Police Recruitment Program official portal has been opened for fresh candidates who are willing and ready to serve the country with the police force.
These interested applicants can access the official portal of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) @ www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Meanwhile, vacancies at the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) are always for both degree and non-degree holders. All you need to successfully apply is a valid and active email address as well as your mobile number with the relevant qualifications that are required.
Police Recruitment Program – Basic Requirement
If you wish to successfully apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment, then you must ensure you meet the requirements below other wise you won’t be able to qualify for the recruitment, and your application won’t yield any success.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must include English and Maths
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet
- Possession of a valid National Driver’s License will be an added advantage
- Must download and fill out the guarantor’s form and submit them at the recruitment and screening center
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- The candidate must not be physically disabled
- Must have a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25
- Not be less than 1.64 meters for females and 1.67 meters for male candidates respectively.
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- All applicants must undergo a full medical examination before selection
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- The candidate must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
Now, let’s move to the next important aspect of this article. Keep reading are you will be fully nourished with all the processes involved in the application process for Police Recruitment.
Steps to Apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment Program
You can now follow the application guidelines provided below to successfully apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment.
- First, launch your default browser
- Then, go to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng on your smartphone, laptop, or tablet
- Enter your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Then your valid E-mail address
- Enter your password
- Resolve the captcha issue and click or tap on the “create an account” button
- Now, log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent by the Nigeria Police to your inbox (check your spam box if you don’t find the message in your inbox)
- Enter your Email and Password and click on the login button
- Ensure you fill out the police online application form correctly
- Submit your application
- If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation message by email within a few minutes.
- Ensure you print out your confirmation slip. Save and copy your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case-sensitive.
Essential Documents to Successfully Qualify & Apply For The NPF Recruitment
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration
The Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal is currently open for online application. you can access the portal via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
You are to pay no one any money to help you secure a job position or for your application to be approved – Be watchful.
For more details on how to successfully apply for Police Recruitment, you can go through this article to discover as well the requirement which plays a major in your qualification.
f you find this article helpful or you have a question to ask us based on the Nigeria Police Recruitment or something else, you can do so in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to browse through our page to find more interesting jobs and share them with your friends on social media.