Nigerian Police Shortlist 2022 — Here today we wish to deliver our followers the updates according to our promise. In our last discussion, a lot of good information went around on the Nigerian Police Recruitment. In that post, are the basic things any applicant will need during the whole recruitment exercise.
It does not only end there but, also other important things to note about the name shortlist and how to find it. Anyways, here and now we are going to explain well enough those things in full detail.
So, let’s begin the movement. The Nigerian Police Force recruitment first batch of the candidate registration is out for those who registered at the end of last year and earlier this year.
This article is a full guide on the processes as well as the important notes there are in the exercise and training. In addition to that, we are going to be answering a few questions on the matter to clear the air on the shortlist and how to check it.
- The number one question is, is the Nigerian Police Shortlist for candidates out?
- How and where do I check for my name on the shortlist?
- What other important things should shortlisted candidates be aware of when they get to see their names on the shortlist?
Before we begin answering the questions, we wish to also tell you not to rush things at this moment. This is the time when they begin to check the applicants for the slightest mistakes. Important documents should always be ready.
Is the Nigerian Police Shortlist 2022 Out?
Yes, according to the information on the Nigerian Police Commission web portal for online registration and or recruitment. The list is out and those who entered before now should go and check their names on the portal.
Another piece of information reaching us says that the candidates who find their names on the shortlist will be undergoing another series of exercises. This is to prove they are ready for the task ahead.
Furthermore, if the email you entered during the registration is working, you should receive the dates and times with other information about that. However, if not you should bookmark this page with your email address so you to get a reminder with updates on any new development in the exercise.
The Nigerian Police Shortlist 2022 | How and where to Check
Let’s just assume you already have an account with the NPF web portal. This is for those who are yet to make a registration for the upcoming batches of the upcoming Nigerian Police recruitment exercise.
But, those who already registered are just here to check for the shortlist, just move on to the next level.
To check for the shortlist, follow the steps below
- First things first, all candidates are to go to the official Nigerian Police Force shortlist portal.
- Log in your details, the ones you used during registration (you are the only one who knows that information).
- When you are on your web page on the portal, go to the tab “shortlisted candidates”. Click on the tab and then click on the download shortlist. This will download the shortlist PDF
- After the download, click to open the pdf file, and then you can check your name from the list of names in the file.
- The above process is for those that find it difficult to find the check status tab or any other problem.
- The other simpler way is to log in with your details and navigate to the check status tab.
- Click on it and it will show whether or not you are on the shortlist.
When you are done searching or your name is on through either of the above processes and your name is not on the list. The implication is that you did not make the shortlist and your recruitment stops there.
On a different note, if you made it that’s it. Make yourself ready for the further recruitment exercise. Only candidates who made the list are invited for further screening.
Nigerian Police Shortlisted Candidates | important things to note
- You should know that the process is free. Checking the candidate’s list is free, you can do it using the online platform www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
- You should not disclose your details as well as your registration information to anyone. Also, you should always keep it with you in case there is a need for it along the line.
- States shortlisted for the recruitment include candidates from all the states in the country.
- From Abia state to the Nigerian capital Abuja. And so there is the ongoing exercise.
Requirements for Screening Exercise
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification e.g, National ID (NIN) with them
- SSCE or secondary education results like the O’Level alongside Birth certificate/ Affidavit or age declaration
- Certificate of origin as well as local government identification letter and or certificate with a signature from a reputable person.
- Importantly, the face mask, your recent passports at least four of them, and a pair of white T-shirts and shorts also with your white socks and shoes inclusively.
- Finally, your guarantor’s form is filled as well as with signature
Do not forget any of the things on the list above or else it will be hard for you to make it inside. And if there is a reason why you should miss the exercise, It means you forfeit the recruitment.
Remember to always check your email and messages for information from the Nigerian Police Recruitment Commission. That’s about all the information you require for the process.
This does not mean we will somehow stop with our updates. To get more about the police force employment opportunities and or other armed force recruitment exercises, bookmark our website @ www.paygoworld.com. Always check here to get the latest info with discussions on the above topic and others relating to it.
For questions and discussions, kindly use the comment box below the page. And don’t forget to add your email to receive your replies direct in your mailbox. Click here to visit the homepage of our site.