The Nigerian Port Authority Website is an official online platform of the agency where visitors can access to obtain more information regarding the Nigerian Port Authority which includes their services, their branches as well as their recruitment program – job opportunity.
Just like other agencies established and under the control of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the Nigerian Port Authority has its online platform where you can easily contact them and perform other activities that have to do with the agency.
On the portal, you can access various features of the platform as it has a user-friendly interface which makes it easy for visitors to easily execute self-service on the Nigerian Port Authority Website.
Most importantly, on the Nigerian Port Authority Website, you can be able to apply or submit your application for their recruitment program.
Meanwhile, in this article, we are going to walk you through the necessary information you need to know regarding the Nigerian Port Authority Website which includes the things you can be able to do on the website and other vital information you would want to know. ‘
All you need to do is carefully go through this article and discover the gems that have been discussed. In a clue, you will learn how to apply for the Nigerian Port Authority through the Nigerian Port Authority’s official website.
The Nigerian Port Authority Website – Overview
the Nigerian Port Authority undertakes the task of regulating the whole seaports in the country.
In other words, the Nigerian Port Authority (NPA) is a Federal Government agency that operates the ports of Nigeria. This agency carries its operations in affiliation with the Presidency of Nigeria and the Nigerian Shipping Council.
The Nigerian Port Authority abbreviated (NPA), was established in 1954 b the CAP ports Act of the Federal Government with the main purpose of undertaking the task of regulating the ports industry of Nigeria and as well providing all ports services.
Being the head or the general overseer of the whole ports in Nigeria, the agency regulates every port across the nation both import and export well.
Nigerian Port Authority Website
The Nigerian Port Authority Website is an online platform where the services rendered by the agency can be found electronically.
The website features a friendly user interface which makes it unique and totally different from the website owned by other Federal Government agencies.
On the website, you can easily have access to the application page where you can fill out their annual recruitment application form.
Even during and after the recruitment, you can have an account with the Nigeria Port Authority website which you can use in participating or carrying any of their online services.
On the Nigerian Port Authority, you can also check their recruitment application requirements, how to apply for their job recruitment, and other related information.
For instance, once you access the Nigerian Port Authority Website, you will find an interface displaying the
top 6 most visited pages of the website.
Some of these top-visited pages of the website include the following listed below:
- Customer Porta
- Ports Terminals
- Port Tariffs
- Import & Export Procedures
- Import & Export Guidelines
- Barge Operations
- Private Jetty Operations
- Marine Services
Also, on the Nigerian Port Authority Website, you will see a search bar that is located at the bottom of the website.
Nigerian Port Authority Website – Service offered
- Harbour Services
- Cargo Handling
- Marine Services
- Health, Safety, and Environment Services
- Security Services
- Commercial Services
- Engineering & Technical Services
- Lands & Estates Services
The following are the services major offered by the Nigerian Port Authority which you can find once you access the agency’s official website.
Branches of the Nigerian Port Authority As listed on the Website
- The Lagos Ports Complex, Lagos State.
- Tin Can Island Port, Lagos State.
- Delta Port, Delta State.
- One Port, Rivers State.
- Rivers Port, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Calabar Port, Cross River State.
Meanwhile, if you want to apply for a job position in the ongoing Nigerian Port recruitment program, then this part of the article is to provide you with the full info ration you need to know before applying for the job.
We will also provide you with guidelines that you can follow to successfully apply for the ongoing Nigerian Port Authority recruitment exercise and a direct link to the recruitment application portal.
Nigerian Port Authority Website Recruitment Requirements
- Past working experience in a similar or related work field will be an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, and Voters card.
- Applicants must a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking environments
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested applicants must not be older than 35 years of age
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment Application Procedures
Now, follow the application guidelines below to apply for the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment Exercise.
- Visit the Nigerian Port Authority official website @ https://nigerianports.gov.ng/careers/
- Create an account with your active email (the email that is valid. If you don’t have an emails address you can create one before applying)
- Verify your account via email confirmation (the confirmation message with the link will be sent to your email address)
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload credentials ( your credentials include: your passport, BSc, MSc, OND, HND, WAEC, NECO, and other important documents that is needed)
- Finally, submit your application.
Areas where the NPA is currently Recruiting new workers – Available Job Vacancies
- ICT Department
- Marine Department
- Operations Department
- Engineering Department
- Fire Services Department
- Administration Department
- Security Services Department
- Finance and Accounts Department.
Meanwhile, if you find this information satisfying or you have any questions for us regarding this article Nigerian Port Authority Website, or related questions, please use the comment section below or you can subscribe to our newsletters for more recruitment updates.