Npower Teach Recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out. For more details regarding the Npower Teach Recruitment program, how to apply, and other related information, keep reading this article.
We will equally discuss the basic requirements for applying for this year’s Npower Teach Recruitment program. We just need your undivided attention as we have provided you with all the application process, where, and how to apply for the ongoing Npower Teach Recruitment.
Meanwhile, before we go deep into what we have for you in this article, it would be of your interest to really understand or have a clue of what Npower is all about.
For this, we are going to walk you through some row concepts of Npower recruitment such as various ways through which this program has been of life-changing opportunity for many Nigerian youths.
But before then, we do like to inform you that this article is to inform the general public that the Npower Teacher Recruitment program has been open and is currently accepting recruitment applications.
You can visit the Npower Teacher Recruitment portal and register now for Batch C recruit section. The Npower Teacher Recruitment form can be filled out electronically with your smartphone in the online application form of Npower recruitment.
Now, we can go through the concept of the Npower Recruitment Scheme and how it has changed the life of many people across the country.
Npower Recruitment Program Overview
Npower is a government-initiated program set up by the federal of Nigeria to provide employment opportunities for Nigerian youth across the nation.
But one thing that makes this Npower Recruitment Program very unique and different from other recruitment programs is both graduates and undergraduates can apply.
So, if you are a graduate or undergraduate, you can apply for the recruitment program because you will undergo three months of training before you will be deployed where you will be placed on a monthly salary to put into practice what you learned in the three months of vocational training.
Moreover, Npower Recruitment Program is made up of three sectors which are:
- NPower Teachers Corps
- Npower Knowledge
- And finally, Npower Build.
So, if you are a Nigerian whether graduate or non-graduate, here’s the time to learn a vocational skill, find a job for yourself, and get going. But how can you do this?
Worry no more, you can do this by participating in this year’s Npower Teach Recruitment exercise. You can apply for the recruitment.
Meanwhile, there are a lot of things this Npower Teach Recruitment program has already accomplished positively in the country. So, here we will be listing some actions the Npower Teach Recruitment will undertake.
- Be Sent out as teacher assistants in primary schools across the country
- N-Power Teach volunteers will play a significant role in improving basic education delivery in the country
- The volunteers will not replace the current teachers but will work as support teachers across the thirty-six states of the federation, assisting with teaching, management, and other functions within the schools
- Also, they will assist in taking basic education to children in marginalized communities
Therefore, the Npower Teach program is basic for all post-tertiary graduates from all fields inclusive of NCE and OND qualifications.
And the program will last for two years. Just like mentioned earlier, participants will undergo initial vocational training before deployment.
List of jobs you could get Through Npower Teach
- Education Services Manager
- Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst
- Project Manager
- Professional Teaching
- Education Consultant, Associate
- Social services analyst
- Project Supervisor
- Strategy Consultant
Above is the list of job positions you can apply for in the ongoing Npower Teach recruitment program.
Meanwhile, while applying for any job position in the Npower Teach Recruitment, there are requirements and qualifications which you are expected to meet in order to apply for this job.
Hopefully, we have provided you with the Npower Teach recruitment basic requirements.
Npower Teach Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
Below are the basic requirements must meet before you can qualify to apply for any job position in the going Npower Teach Recruitments.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Possession of BSC, HND, OND, or NCE certificate in any discipline from a recognized institution
- This program is for unemployed graduates
- Interested applicants must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be physically, and mentally fit
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Problem-solving skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
Npower Teach Recruitment Portal
The Power Teach Recruitment Application portal is where you complete or fill out your Npower Teach Recruitment application online.
The portal is currently open, you can log in to the Npower recruitment portal @ nasim.gov.ng now to apply. Meanwhile, we have more details on how to register for the Npower recruitment exercise, you can browse this website for more Npower-related content.
How to Apply For Npower Teach Recruitment 2023
Now, follow the Npower Teach Recruitment Application form process or guidelines below to successfully apply for the Npower recruitment program.
- Go to the official Npower portal at nasims.gov.ng or npower.fmhds.gov.ng and choose a program that suits you best.
- Create an account by providing your name, email address, password, etc.
- After signing up, you will be required to log in to start your application process on the application portal.
- Click on Login.
- Enter your registered e-mail and password and click on ‘Login to Npower Application Portal’
- Choose a program of your choice based on your education level and click on apply.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the information.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilobytes.
- Verify all your information.
- Submit your application.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down with your contact information for future reference.
Now, you can use the Npower Application steps below to apply for the Npower Teach Recruitments. Our aim is to provide you with solid information you need to know about Npower Teach Recruitment before applying for the job.
However, from time to time, we will be publishing updates about Npower Teach Recruitment Shortlist and other recruitment opportunities, so, keep visiting this page from time to time to keep updated.
Meanwhile, if you find this article, Npower Teach Recruitment helpful or you have something to share with us, you can do so in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share with your friends on social media.