The Npower Test Portal Login for Batch C Applicants. If you are an applicant for the Npower batch C and you want to log into the portal for the online assessment test, this article got your back.
Npower is really a life-changing opportunity for many Nigerian graduates as they are lifted from poverty and help them to make an advancement in their standard of living.
Meanwhile, in this article, we are going to walk you through in detail all the necessary information you need to regarding the Npower Test Portal Login.
All you have to do is carefully go through this article and discover the core steps to login into your Npower Test Portal Login and complete your assessment test.
As for the applicants of the already concluded Npower batch C program, this article is specifically for you.
You are to go through it and get the information ahead of the Npower Test Portal Login examination which you are expected to write.
All categories of the Npower program will sit for the CBT Test which includes:
- Npower tax
- Npower Build
- Npower creative
- Npower Teach
- Npower Tech
- Npower Agro
If you apply for any of the Npower programs listed above, then you are to prepare for the screening test that will be conducted by Npower for selected applicants.
Npower Test Portal Login – Timetable
Currently, the Npower Test Timetable has been released & Npower has sent messages to its applicants about their test date & time and they are expected to log in to the www.nasims.gov.ng test portal to write the test.
Npower Test Portal Login Procedures
We are going to show you how to log in & write the Npower test on the NASIMS portal with the following instructions we have provided below:
- Go to the official Npower Test Login Portal via https://onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng/
- Enter your NASIMS ID and your password.
- Click on the “Continue” button
- Select the category you applied for such as Npower Teach, Npower Agro, Npower Build, or Npower Tax, etc.
- Navigate and open the NASIMS Test option
- If you are eligible, the test will begin.
Once you access it, you can be able to take part in the NASIMS online test. Npower Test questions will be divided into Mathematics, general knowledge, quantitative reasoning, as well as other questions testing basic knowledge of English. The test will commence very soon, so you have to prepare in order to achieve your dream.
- The Npower test is time-based and you are expected to answer 20 questions within 20 minutes.
- Every question is allotted an equal score.
- The test cannot be retaken after submission.
- Please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal before taking the test
- You cannot skip any question.
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
Npower Test Portal Login – NASIM ID Verification Procedures
All Npower Batch C applicants require a NASIMS ID to enable them to take the N-power online test.
To verify your ID on the official NASIMS portal successfully without any hindrance, carefully follow the procedures below:
- All Batch C applicants are expected to recover or reset the password on nasims.gov.ng
- After filling out the password recovery form, you will have to wait to receive feedback from the NASIMS team
- Once successful, log in to the NASIMS online portal with your new password
Steps To Recover Password For NASIMS Online Test
To recover your password for the process of completing ID verification for your NASIMS test, visit the official NASIMS login portal via https://nasims.gov.ng/login.
If you happen to be a first-time user, recover your password following the under-listed procedures:
- Go to the official Npower Test Login Portal via https://nasims.gov.ng/
- Tap on the “login link” button
- Use the “Forgot Password” option button
- Enter your N-power application email
- Click on the “Send Link” button
- Check your mail and follow the prompts to reset your password.
- After you might have successfully reset the password, please log in to update your records.