NTA Recruitment has started, you can obtain the recruitment application form from the NTA website now. How to apply and where to apply are what we are going to walk you through on this web page.
By the end of this article, we are going to provide answers to the question below:
Is the NTA recruitment form out for 2023? Is NTA shortlisted candidates for 2023 out? What is the requirement for NTA recruitment in 2023? What is the NTA salary structure? Can I apply for the Nigeria Television Authority 2023 Recruitment without Credentials? How long will NTA training last in Nigeria? When is the NTA Screening Date in 2023? How can I join the Nigeria Television Authority Recruitment 2023? How can I apply for the Nigeria Television Authority Recruitment?
To know the answers to the questions above, keep reading this article. This article will provide you with all the vital information you need to know regarding how to apply for the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Recruitment.
If you are a graduate, then this job is for you. Believing you have all the credentials required to apply for the NTA Recruitment, visit the NTA Recruitment website, fill out the application form, and submit it on the portal.
Further details on how to apply for the Nigerian Television Authority – NTA Recruitment have been outlined in this article. So, you need to read this article to the end in order to full details and the vital information you need to know and increase your chance of getting recruited by the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA).
Although the application process for NTA Recruitment can be a hitch, with the simple guidelines that have been outlined in this article, you can be able to visit the NTA application portal fill out, and submit your application with ease.
Most importantly, the NTA Recruitment form application is free of charge, you don’t have to pay anyone for any application process. So, avoid falling into the nest of a group of individuals texting or calling you to make some deposit to fasten your application or something else.
Also, there are criteria for applying for the NTA Recruitment. These criteria are the basic requirements or documents that you must provide in order to be considered as a potential recruit of the Nigerian Television Authority.
In order to successfully apply for the Nigerian Television Authority – NTA Recruitment, you meet the recruitment requirements and qualifications.
About NTA Recruitment 2023/2024
NTA is the acronym of Nigerian Television Authority, it is the National Television of the Federal Government, it undertakes press activities both at the Federal and State levels.
Due to the nature of the activities of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), the organization needs new qualified applicants who will be employed in its various offices across the nation.
However, the agency is calling on those who qualify and are interested to work with the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) should submit their application now before the deadline.
Vacancies Available on NTA Recruitment
Available Job Vacancies in NTA
- Audio engineer
- Boom operator (media)
- Broadcast designer
- Broadcast engineering
- Broadcast journalism
- Camera operator
- Chief content officer
- Color commentator
- Director of network programming
- Disc jockey
- Executive producer
- Graphics coordinator
- History of radio disc jockeys
- Light board operator
- Lighting design
- Master Electrician
- Music director
- News analyst
- News director
- News presenter
- Online streamer
- Opening act
- Operator (profession)
- Presentation director
- Program director
- Radio producer
- Radio-frequency engineering
- Ring announcer
- Sports commentator
- Spotlight operator
- Stage management
- Studio manager
- Technical director
- Television crew
- Television director
- Television presenter
- Television producer
- Visual effects supervisor
Entry Requirements to NTA Recruitments
Just as stated earlier, there are a series of requirements for applying for NTA Recruitments. These are the needed documents or papers that will qualify you to apply for the Recruitment job at the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA).
- First and foremost the application requirement is that applicant must be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- He or she (applicant) must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of a BSc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skill
How to Apply for NTA Recruitment 2023/2024
To successfully apply for the NTA Recruitment, then follow the application guidelines below:
- Visit the official Nigerian Television Authority (NTA). Recruitment portal at www.nta.gov.ng
- Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up using your email address, confirm your email address, and then follow the registration prompts
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take a print-out once your registration is successful
- Ensure that all the information provided by you is accurate and valid. Most importantly, verify well and correct if there’s a mistake.
- Finally, submit your application
Meanwhile, if you find this article, the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) – NTA Recruitment helpful, or if you have something to share with us, you can do so in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share with your friends on social media