Payday Africa- Payday, a Pan-African financial technology, founded in July 2021, is a remittance app enabled in Africa, for swift endless borderless online payment services, thereby connecting its users with lots of chances internationally in split seconds.
Payday Africa is an app invented by the Canada-based Nigerian Favour Ori. He is known to be a serial developer. Being powered by TalentMatch, the Payday Africa app has about $1 million secured, for expansion and full incorporation into the mainstream fintech space. The serial developer, Favour Ori, is currently considering Rwanda as a possible Headquarters.
The platform was backed by several investors which include LofyInc, Microtraction, Magic Fund, Ventures Platform, Voltron Capital, CcHub Syndicate, Helicarrier Inc, Greencap Equity, Emergence Capital, Olugbenga Agboola (GB), Midlothian Angel Network, Charles Odita, Eke Eleanya, Edmund Olotu, Prosper Otemuyiwa, Abdul Hassan, Dimeji Sofowora, Perseus Mlambo, Onyekachukwu Somtochukwu Eyisi Adegoke Olubusi and other hosts of investors.
The Payday platform is rising to become the best and fastest way of moving money around Africa as a continent and globally. A user gets to receive money from any person around the world, keep track of inflow with ease, request payments in seconds, etc…
Payday App is completely user-friendly, with nice features, and is available for both iOS and Android phones.
Payday Africa – App Download
To be able to use the mobile app, you will have to get it downloaded to your device. Below is a step-by-step procedure on:
How to Download the Mobile App from Google Play Store.
- Go to Google Play Store and get to search for the Payday Africa app on the search bar.
- Click on the Install option displayed to Download the app.
- When the download is completed, click on the Open option on display to launch the app.
How to Download the Mobile App from App Store
- On the iOS App Store, search for the Payday Africa app.
- Click on the Install that is on display to begin downloading.
- When the download is complete, click on Open on to launch the app.
Payday Africa – How to Sign Up on Payday Africa
Once your Mobile App is successfully downloaded and installed, follow the procedures below:
- Open the App
- On the display, click on Create Account
- Provide all requested personal details and click on Create Account
- Instantly, a verification code is sent to your email. Copy the code and input in the required space on the app to verify
- Create a password
- Click on Continue to launch the account.
Payday Africa – Transactions available on Payday Africa App
- Payment requests from both Payday and non-Payday users
- Receive Money from employers or foreign clients anywhere in the world
- Payment of tuition fees in the US, UK, and Canada
- Payment of local bills like water bills, light
- Transfer money to anywhere or any person in the world
- Request a virtual card capable of carrying out online transactions
- Top-up of Payday Africa wallet
Conclusion and FAQs
What is the Payday app about?
Payday Africa is a remittance App that enables online speedy indefinite payment services in Africa, connecting its users with lots of chances internationally in split seconds.
Who owns Payday Africa?
Payday Africa is founded by Favour Obi in June 2021 and has secured over $2M to solve cross-border payment problems globally and internationally in Africa.
Where is Payday 2 Located?
Washington DC. it is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that lets gamers don the masks of the original Payday Crew.
How does the Payday app work?
Payday app provides fast, low-cost loans based on your upcoming paychecks. Payday app works by fronting your cash from your next paycheck. Most of its features will only allow you to borrow from $100 to $250 each day to get started.
Who is the CEO of Payday?
DAVE FRIED is known as the Executive Officer of the platform.