How To Print JAMB Original Result: How To Print JAMB Original result After Payment, JAMB original when will printing of original JAMB result end, result deadline, How to check your Original JAMB result, deadline for printing JAMB original result, JAMB Original result checker, download my JAMB original result slip.
No doubt, the reward and reason for sitting for JAMB is the result. Once this result is out, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board will make the result portal accessible for a limited time after which it will be closed for another section to start their own registration and exam.
That is why all students who took the exam do hurry to check and print their results before the portal is closed. While those that don’t know How To Print JAMB Original Results. That is why we have prepared this article to assist those who don’t know how to print out their JAMB Original result.
However, the JAMB result portal is always temporary and students can also check their results a maximum of 5 times while the portal is still active. But there is a chance for you to have a permanent copy of your JAMB result.
What is JAMB Result
JAMB result is actually the official document issued to you by JAMB which contains your JAMB score (total Score) as well as the individual of the subjects that you took in the exam. This result contributes most and determines if you are eligible to continue or handle the course you want to study at the higher institution level.
How To Print JAMB Original Result – What is Original Result
JAMB Original result is the most important and most demanded document among all the documents that JAMB will issue to you.
The JAMB Original Result is what the school you want to further your education (Higher Institution) will demand for clearance.
That is why it is imperative you Print your JAMB Original Result, your own copy as soon as the JAMB Original Result Portal opens so that you can have a hard copy of your result before the portal goes inactive.
Intently, there are many differences between JAMB Original Result and JAMB Result Print Out. Read below to get a clue about these common differences in the table below.
|JAMB Result Print Out||JAMB Original Result|
|Shows the performance of the student in the exam. It’s just like the sample of the original result.||This is the officially recognized result by both JAMB and higher institutions for admission processing|
|This result in particular can be gotten about 5 times once the portal is opened and it’s not permanent.||This result is permanent and it can access at any time|
|This result only features the candidates’ registration number, name, and JAMB score||Features candidate’s passport photograph.|
When Can I Print JAMB Original Result
Yes, you can Print JAMB Original Result right now using the procedures that we will show you on this page.
You can Print your JAMB Original Result at any time, especially those that sat for the exam from 2021 downward (2021, 2020, 2019, 20218, 2017, 2016, 2015, etc.).
Those that sit for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exam last year, or earlier this year can now check and Print their JAMB Original Result of theirs on the JAMB Result Portal right now.
How Much Does it Cost to Print JAMB Original Result
Printing of JAMB original from the JAMB portal costs just a thousand naira (NGN1000) only. But in the process of the payment especially via Remita, it will cost you an extra charge of about two hundred (NGN200). So while going g to a cyber café or making the payment on your own, make sure you have up to NGN1300 with you.
Requirements to Print JAMB Original Result
Ensure you have checked your JAMB Result before proceeding with the printing of the original result.
You must be connected to the internet
Ensure you log in to your JAMB CAPS. But if you don’t know to log into your JAMB CAPS, kindly follow the login procedures below to do so.
- First, on your mobile phone or PC, launch your favorite browser (Google Chrome Preferable).
- On the search bar, enter JAMB Efacility or JAMB portal or click on the link below https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
- Once you enter the login page, enter your JAMB registration number or mostly used your email address,
- Then enter your password
- Finally, click on the login button
- And you’re good to go. It will take you directly to your dashboard or profile.
How to Print JAMB Original Result
Kindly follow the procedures below to successfully print your JAMB Original Result.
- On your mobile phone or PC, launch your default browser,
- Visit the JAMB portal via https://jamb.gov.ng/efacility and log on to your JAMB e-facility account with your email address and password.
- On the left side of the page, click the “Print Result Slip” option.
- A transaction ID and details will be shown for your original JAMB result printing.
- Scroll down and click on “Continue to Payment” then Pay Now.
- Select your payment method as MasterCard, Internet banking, Remita, etc.
- Input your CARD details and click on Submit
- Once you are through with payment,
- Next, you will see an option to provide the following year of exam and JAMB Registration Number, do that.
- Afterward, continue to print your original JAMB result slip.
Once you are done with the payment, automatically your result will be displayed for you and ready to be printed at any time you want.
If you find anything difficult in the process of payment or printing your JAMB Original Result, you can go to any nearby cyber café to complete the process for you. But you will have to pay them higher than you can on the portal.
However, with the guideline we have provided for you right here on this web page, you can successfully do everything on your own if you have a printer or bank card.