we have prepared this article to help you find some Recent Hotel Jobs in Awka that will suit your profession and earn you money
A prestigious hotel is currently recruiting workers in Awka Anambra States. The hotel is hiring people to fill up its duty posts that are currently vacant.
You can apply for a job position in the company. But before we proceed let us quickly give the requirements and other necessary things that will be of help to you before you apply for the job.
One thing is assured, and if you are able to meet up with the company’s requirements, no doubt you will be in a better position to secure the job position you want.
However, you have to be smart and prove yourself professional in any of the work job positions you are desiring to secure your application will as well be used to review your capability of you receiving the job.
As you are applying, ensure you are good or professional in the role you are applying for, this will equally be counted on you.
Requirement for the Recent Hotel Jobs in Awka
To easily secure the position you want in the hotel, ensure that you meet up with its requirement this will assist you in easily securing the role.
- You must be free from all forms of misconduct or crime charges.
- Applicants must be above 1.6m in height
- Also, applicants must be certified medically fit and sound by an accredited Government Hospital (to ensure that you are physically fit.)
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth or Naturalization
- Finally, you must have O’ Level certification. (not applicable for some positions)
- Applicant must reside within Awka
- You must be able to handle multiple tasks when the need arises
- You must be tolerable
- Good communication and a friendly and smiling face is aw well required
- Must have an experience for at least 6 months in some cases.
You must try your best to meet up with these requirements in other for you to secure the position you want.
List of Recent Hotel Jobs in Awka
- Swimming pool attendants
- Front Office Manager
- Chef/ Cooks
- Room Maids
Method of Application
Your application must include a detailed CV
It must contain your GSM phone number
Photocopies of credentials
Two passport photographs
Should reach the address within two weeks of this advert
The employee’s manager or Email;firstname.lastname@example.org
Anambra State Nigeria
Therefore, apart from this hotel, there are other hotels that are still searching for workers to hire in other to fill up their vacancies.
Recommended post: Sidegig App | Sign up Now | Best Freelance Website for Easy Money
You can as well apply for a job position there if the one listed above did not suit your profession or you are able to secure a job from there.
Company: FMR Recruitment Team
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Awka, Anambra State
Experience: 12 months and above
FMR Agency is an end-to-end HR Company in Nigeria known for placing candidates or employers in quality companies and jobs that suits their profession alongside other services.
However, they looking for an experienced chef that can prepare a variety of pastries as well as other delicious meals that can beat competitive levels.
You should be able to create various kinds of baking and meal preparation recipes to better serve our customers with the best meals in town.
- Combining both modern and traditional recipes to prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, shawarma, salads, bugger, sandwich, chin-chin etc.
- Proven experience as Pastry Chef, baker or relevant role
- Design a recipe to beat the competition
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
Note: you must a resident of Awka for an emergency
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find a hotel Job?
You can apply for one close to your area, they are Recent Hotel Jobs in Awka, and you can navigate and apply for one of them.
Where can I find Recent Hotel Jobs in Awka?
You can always come online platforms like you just did now and navigate for the latest hotel or other jobs
How much can I earn from hotel jobs?
Your pay depends on the type of job position you are and how professional your job position is