The Westcol Student Portal is a login website where the students can easily access and get to know the latest information or any academic-related information in the College. They can access the portal using their login details like username & password.
As a student at Westcol Tve College, you can require access to financial services and learning management systems to submit assignments & grade access to update your student profile.
To offer students quick access to some personal information such as tracking bursary awards and school medical insurance, the Westcol Tvet College student portal;l can also interface with other systems.
Westcol Student Portal – About the College
Westcol Technical and Vocational Education and Training – Westcol as known is a public institution under the department of Higher Education and Training. The college covers a variety of programs based in Westland in Gauteng, South Africa.
Westcol offers various programs like; Engineering, Certificate in Business, and General Fields of study and has registered Examination Centres at Campuses.
The Westcol Collage provides quality and standard education, training, and development opportunities thanks to dynamic teamwork for the benefit of our customers, communities, and country.
They offer a various number of programs at its five sites to mention but two of which include Westrand, Gauteng. While the programs include; Tourism, Business administration, Hairdressing, and Engineering.
Westcol Student Portal – College Portal
The Westcol Student Portal is a platform where students of the college can access to register for an account and access the services of the College to its student.
With the Westcol Student Portal, you can enjoy various self-services made available on the platform by the college. It equally reduces stress for students.
After you might have registered for an account via the Westcol Student Portal, you can get to enjoy resources like online course registration, checking grades & results, and lots of other self-service resources.
The Institution designed the Westcol Student Portal to provide students with quick access to personal info like bursary awards & school medical insurance including various systems linked to the Westcol Tvet College Student Portal that can be used as well.
Westcol Student Portal – Advantages
There are various advantages of using the Westcol Student Portal. as you can use the portal and access various services of the college online.
Below are services you will get to enjoy once you register and access the Westcol Student Portal.
- Printing of Admission letter
- Checking your semester result
- Checking your admission progress to the Westcol Tvet College and many more.
Westcol Student Portal – Steps to Sign Up
Follow the steps below to successfully register for an account on the Westcol student Portal.
- Launch your default Browser
- Go to esayidi.coltech.co.za
- Click or tap on Register an Account
- Fill out the Online Application form with all the required details
- Ensure that all the details you provide are valid
- Then, Proceed with the Next form
- After that, you can Preview & Submit the form\
After Registering for an account, you can log in to your Westcol Student Portal account with any device if follow the process below.
Westcol Student Portal – Login Steps
You can log in to your Westcol Student Portal account with any device if follow the process below.
- Launch your default browser
- On the Westcol Student Portal login page
- Enter your ID Number (if you have a valid RSA ID Document) or Passport Number (if you are a foreign student).
- Then, tap or click on the Login button
- Follow the prompts to successfully access your account
Westcol Student Portal – Password Reset
You can change your Westcoal Student Portal Login Password if you adhere to the instructions below:
Access the portal’s website
- Enter the number on your student ID here
- Select “Request a Pin” from the menu that will appear once it drops down
- Your student email address will get a message with your Pin
- Enter your student number as the username and your date of birth (example: dd/mm/yyyy) as the password to access your email
- Go back to the website and sign in using the pin you received in your email
If you find this article helpful or you have any questions for us regarding the Westcoal Student Portal, you can do so in the comment section below. Don’t forget to share with your friends.