Xiaomi Login has been a common issue and many are curiously searching for the best and most accurate possible solution or guide for ease and simple access to the Xiaomi gadget.
You might be among those searching for the solution as well, meanwhile, you don’t need to worry anymore for this few-minute guide article got all the necessary info-guide you would want to know.
Therefore, as you carefully go through this article, you will get to know how you can log in, reset, and as well set up your Xiaomi gadgets. (Xiaomi default username, password and IP address).
However, before we go deep, we think it will be of your own interest to know the default IP for every Xiaomi gadget for quick Xiaomi Login.
Xiaomi Login – Default Xiaomi IP
192.168.31.1 (100% accurate for all Xiaomi Router)
Xiaomi Login – Router/Wifi Login
- Plug your router cable into your PC (you can use a wireless network as an alternative)
- For comfortability, we recommend you use a wired connection while setting up the router. This is to avoid the risk of unprecedented log-off in the process of saving your changes.
- Now open your default browser and enter the IP address of your Xiaomi router in the address bar. (Router IP address can be found at the back of your router.
- Finally, type in the default username & password of your router by accessing the admin panel. In case you don’t have a username & password, you can try one of the default passwords for Xiaomi Routers.
Xiaomi Login – Mi Account Manual Sign in
You can follow the following practical steps to log in to your Xiaomi gadget (Router)
- If you are signing in using a Xiaomi mobile device, go to settings and select “Sign in to Mi Account”. mind you that you can as well sign in using your current mobile number in one tap or enter another mobile number available to you and sign in after you might have received the verification code.
- You can as well complete your Xiaomi Login process using any of their flagship apps. All you have to do is find the login page, and provide your mobile number for verification, once you receive the verification code, you can then now log in.
- Meanwhile, if you want to log in directly to your browser, you can go to id.mi.com, there you will have to provide your mobile contact for verification, once you receive the verification, you then you can log in.
Xiaomi Login Router – Additional Help
If you can’t access your router or Xiaomi Login admin page, this often happens probably if you enter the wrong login details like the wrong username or password. Follow the steps below to find the solution to your Xiaomi Login issues.
Forgot Password – strive well resetting your router login. To do this, tap & hold the small black button at the back of your Router for about 10 secs then release your hand. This resets your Router password to the factory reset settings.
Trouble Loading Xiaomi Login Page – if the login page is giving trouble loading, ensure the mobile device you are using is connected to the Wi-Fi. Also, remember to check if the wrong Router IP address is set as the default one.
In some cases, pages may have issues loading or slow in speed. When this happens, it means that your network is using a different IP address. If you experience this, kindly contact the Xiaomi IP address Router list, and locate the accurate IP address.
If you find this article helpful, please do well and let us know how we can improve on the comment section below, don’t forget to share with your friends.
Frequently Asked Questions on Xiaomi Login
What are the Usernames and Passwords of Xiaomi Routers?
Most of the Xiaomi routers always come with a default username of admin and a default password of admin
What is the default IP of a Xiaomi Router?
The common default IP address for most of the Xiaomi Routers is 192.168.31.1
How to troubleshoot a Xiaomi Router?
First, you have to check if the wan cable is connected to the correct port of the router that is labeled wan . Then check if you are connected either by using the Wi-Fi network or a LAN cable connected to a LAN-labelled port of the router.