Zenka Loan Application Form Online- Zenka Loan App is known to be the new best loan app currently in Kenya, with more than 1 million downloads of the mobile app since its one year of creation. Its rapid popularity has made it a friendly and reliable money lending app, even for emergency situations involving money.
Zenka loan app is a fast and efficient money lending app, especially for Kenyans.
Situations that require instant loans such as paying rent to a landlord, or purchasing gas when you run out of one can be solved instantly with the help of such loan apps. Zenka loan app makes it possible for you to quickly qualify for a loan so as to solve immediate problems.
You can choose to apply for a loan using the mobile app or the USSD code which is #841*
In this article, we will analyze how you can get to borrow a loan using the mobile app or the USSD code, How to download the mobile app, and lots more.
So stay tuned and don’t leave the page as we will be telling you all you want to know about the Zenka app.
Zenka Loan Application Form Online – How to Apply For a Zenka Loan
Zenka Loan App allows any user to access its loan offers, be it an Android or Apple phone user. Additionally, users who aren’t able to have access to a mobile app can apply for a loan using the Zenka USSD number.
Regardless of the device which is being used, you can still get to apply for a loan on Zenka.
Before getting to apply for the Zenka loan, be sure to have the mobile app installed on your mobile device to be able to have access to its features.
We will now be considering how to Download the Zenka Mobile App from both Google Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS Apple users.
Zenka Loan Application Form Online \
Global Fund Grant Application | Optimal Fund Application Strategy
Zenka Loan Application Form Online – Mobile App Download
Below are the steps to follow when downloading the app
- Launch the Google Play Store on your device for android or the App Store for Apple Users
- Search for the Zenka loan app on the search bar and punch enter
- Select the Zenka loan app on display
- Click on install for the app to download
- Click on accept to agree to terms and conditions
- When the download is done, press on open
Zenka Loan Application Form Online – Registration of Zenka Loan Account, How?
Follow the procedure below:
- Open the Zenka loan app.
- Select the option which shows New customer, Register here.
- Input your Mobile phone number.
- Click on Next.
- Fill in your information in the spaces provided.
- Input your name beginning with the first, last name, and National ID number.
- Proceed to the Tell us something more about you option and fill it out.
- Select your educational level, source of income, net monthly income, and email address.
- Fill out the Help us secure your account option to help keep your account protected.
- Begin by providing answers to questions such as: What is your mother’s maiden name? what town were you given birth in? and which high school did you attend?
- Provide a 4-digit pin in the space provided for the creation of a 4-digit pin. Note that numbers must consist of random selections.
- Enter a promo code
- Click on Agree and Sign Up
- Instantly, you will get an SMS from Zenka confirming that your registration is successful.
- Verify your mobile phone number using the SMS sent by Zenka.
- Invite your friends using your unique invite link or snooze by clicking no thanks.
- You are done and ready to go.
NOTE: When filling out the Zenka Loan Application, be sure to input your name exactly as it is being printed on your National ID to avoid error or name mismatch after registration.
How to Use Zenka App To Apply for a Loan
- Open the Zenka app on your mobile device
- Sign in to your account
- Get to confirm the phone number and click next
- Input your 4-digit PIN and click on Sign in
- The amount you are currently eligible to borrow and when to repay will be displayed
- Select Apply now
- Confirm the loan summary details such as Total amount, Due date, Next repayment, number of installments, and principal
- Click on the Get Loan
- Your loan application will then be reviewed
- An SMS will be sent to you through Zenka SMS number 40730, informing you your loan request is currently being processed.
- Your loan will then be sent to you through m-pesa. This process takes at least 5 minutes.
How to Apply for Zenka Loan Using the Zenka USSD code *841#
- Dial *841# on your mobile phone dialer
- Input your PIN
- Choose the amount you need or apply for the full limit
- The amount you are eligible for will be displayed
- Select the loan amount you need
- Choose the repayment date and press confirm
- Your loan will be approved and instantly sent to your mpesa account
Zenka Loan Application Form Online – Loan Limit
On the Zenka loan app, the minimum amount a user can get to borrow is Ksh 500 and the maximum amount to qualify for is 30,000.
However, the limits depend on how you get to apply for a loan on the app. When using the app to get a loan, the loan limit is Ksh500 – Ksh 30,000. But when using the Zenka USSD code to apply for a loan, the loan limits are Ksh 500 -Ksh 10,000.
Zenka Customer Service
If you have any challenges with the Zenka app or during sign-in, get to contact Zenka using any of the communication mediums
Telephone number: +2540207650878
Email address: email@example.com
Facebook page: Zenka Facebook.
Twitter page: @zenkafinance
What is the penalty for late repayment on Zenka?
As a customer, for every day u don’t get to repay the loan, Zenak will charge you a 1% penalty rate. So to avoid such penalties, users should make sure to repay on time.
Is Zenka loan app safe?
Zenka loan app makes use of a state-of-the-art encryption technique to make sure that your data is 100% protected always. A user’s data is never shared with anyone or a third party unless for specific reasons such as making a report to authorized Credit Bureaus.
How long does it take for Zenka to process a loan?
An SMS will be sent to you through Zenka SMS number 40730, informing you your loan request is currently being processed. Your loan will then be sent to you through m-pesa. This process takes at least 5 minutes.
Who owns Zenka?
Zenka is owned by Latvian businessman Aigars Kesenfelds, Silicon Valley-backed Tala, and Branch inclusive.
Vulte Login | Secure and Safe Banking System
Payday Africa | Sign Up, Bills Payment, Mobile App Download
CBN Ties Loan Application Portal | Apply Now for a Successful Loan
Apps Like CashNow in UAE | Easy Borrow Apps with Low Interests
My Toyota Financial Services Login | Payments Legit, Find Out